Choosing the right school starts your child on the path to a lifelong love of learning. At Primary Montessori Day School, we give Rockville, Maryland children a strong start to their academic and social development. Our parents can be confident they are equipping their children for success, even at an early age.
See the difference we make!
Great Benefits for Rockville Students
A Montessori education give your pre-primary, primary, or elementary aged child many advantages that produce a lifetime of achievement.
- Individualized, self-directed studies so students learn at their own pace
- Positive, safe environment where children are free to learn
- Hands-on activities with attractive materials that invite discovery
- A community where students develop grace, courtesy, and conflict resolution skills
- Cooperative activities that promote collaboration and leadership
- An enriching experience that prepares your child for their next step of education
““Both of my kids (7 and 5 years now) attended Primary Montessori and I highly recommend it. The teachers are knowledgeable, attentive to each child’s specific needs, and are genuinely passionate helping them develop their interest for learning.”
—Vanise W., ROCKVILLE, MD
The Primary Montessori Day School Difference
Our Montessori-certified instructors equip Rockville, Maryland children to excel for a lifetime.
Great classroom experiences begin with teachers who love their work. Our teachers and staff are:
- Dedicated to bringing out the best in every child
- Creative and knowledgeable about the latest Montessori techniques
- Compassionate and committed to their students
- Collaborative with parents to ensure an enriching experience for the whole family
We offer an authentic Montessori education, so you can rest assured you’ve made the right choice in a school for your child.
- Primary Montessori Day School is accredited by the American Montessori Society.
- All our teachers have a post-graduate Montessori certification from an AMI-, AMS- or MACTE-approved organization.
- As the only non-profit Montessori school in Rockville, we invest all tuition back into our local pre-primary, kindergarten and elementary programs.
Options That Fit Rockville Families
We offer a variety of programming options to fit the needs of your child and your family.
- Additional options for busy families
- Before and after school programs
- Enrichment activities
- Summer camp
Montessori Education that Rockville Parents Trust
Rockville, MD is a vibrant, high-powered city dedicated to learning, medicine, and technology—and it’s a leading area to live in the U.S. So, it’s no wonder Rockville parents want their children to enjoy an authentic Montessori education that will prepare them with social and learning skills—even at an early age.
When you’re ready to start your son or daughter on the path to a lifelong love of learning that breeds success, the experienced, dedicated educators at Primary Montessori Day School are here to help. Come see us by scheduling a tour today—and start your child on the path to lifetime success and achievement.