At Primary Montessori Day School, we believe every child can achieve great things with the right academic start. We strive to guide early learners as they develop exceptional academic and social skills for long-term success. With our Montessori curriculum, every student finds a way to grow and shine in their own way.
Enjoy the Benefits of a Montessori Education at Primary Montessori
The Montessori Method is designed to instill a love of learning and achievement in children. Our goals are no different. Gaithersburg families find that their students enjoy many benefits at Primary Montessori, including:
- A positive environment that fosters creativity and curiosity
- Self-directed learning for developing good learning habits
- Individualized studies so students learn at their own pace
- Hands-on activities that encourage participation and discovery
- Social activities that teach leadership, cooperation, and collaboration
- Confidence in school work and relationships.
“Our daughter attended Primary Montessori for 4 years and she really enjoys every day. She comes home and talks about interesting projects, group work and field trips. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for great educational experience in a nurturing and safe environment.”
-—Edward B., Gaithersburg, MD
The Primary Montessori Day School Difference
At Primary Montessori, we combine the benefits of a Montessori curriculum with the dedication of skilled staff to help pre-primary, primary, and elementary students be successful.
Every child deserves to be taught by educators who love their work. At Primary Montessori, our teachers and staff:
- Believe in and practice up-to-date Montessori techniques
- Take time to understand each child personally and help them achieve academic goals
- Work with parents to ensure a positive experience for everyone
We use only authentic Montessori studies so your child receives a quality education. As professionals who understand your high expectations, Primary Montessori Day School is:
- Accredited by the American Montessori Society.
- Staffed by teachers who all have post-graduate Montessori certifications from an AMI-, AMS- or MACTE-approved organization.
- The only non-profit Montessori school in Rockville, meaning we invest all tuition back into our programs.
Programs for Every Gaithersburg Family
Primary Montessori knows Gaithersburg families value education but are busy. Whether you need before- or after-school care or simply desire supplementary learning, we offer a variety of programming options to suit your child and schedule.
- Additional options for your busy schedule
- Before and after school programs
- Enrichment activities
- Summer vacation camp
A Committed Montessori Education for Gaithersburg Students
Gaithersburg, MD is known for its notable ethnic and economic diversity as well as its New Urbanism neighborhoods. Families who raise children here expect them to have the skills to collaborate with others of different backgrounds and look forward to the future.
If you want to give your child the tools and support for a lifetime of success, Primary Montessori can help. Our committed educators have created the perfect learning environment to help young students develop vital academic and social skills. Schedule a tour today and see why Gaithersburg families choose Primary Montessori to set their children on the path to excellence.