Stimulating Montessori Education For Bethesda, MD Families
Academic success begins with an early foundation of challenging but engaging learning. Help your child build that foundation with the stimulating curriculum of Primary Montessori Day School.
We guide Bethesda students on their path of learning with interactive activities for all skill levels to help them develop their minds and understanding of the world. Your child will be better prepared for a future of continued academic excellence with our enriching Montessori programs.
The Benefits of a Montessori Education for Bethesda Students
Our Montessori curriculum is designed to give Bethesda pre-primary, primary, kindergarten, and elementary students the full benefits of social and intellectual exploration in a school setting.
- Skills and knowledge developed at their own pace with no pressure
- Self-directed and independent learning combined with social learning and cooperation activities
- A great variety of hands-on activities and learning materials
- A comfortable level of structure and support from teachers
- A safe, familiar environment that fosters social bonds and community
- A dynamic experience that instills a love of learning and habits for academic accomplishments
“My daughter has been at Primary Montessori Day School for the past 6 years. It has been an amazing experience and I’m grateful for all the lovely, caring teachers. My daughter is thriving and I know she’s prepared for success!”
-—Lina K. — BETHESDA, MD
See the Primary Montessori Difference
Each of our teachers is trained and experienced in Montessori methods. They are dedicated to providing Bethesda students with positive, meaningful learning experiences.
Our teachers love what they do. They believe in the Montessori philosophy and excel at:
- Inspiring students to do their best
- Seeking creative teaching solutions
- Utilizing the latest Montessori techniques
- Working with parents to create a beneficial school experience for everyone
- Demonstrating an understanding of and commitment to students of all skill levels
We follow the original Montessori method for the benefit of our students. For families looking for an accredited Montessori program, we offer:
- Accreditation by the American Montessori Society
- Faculty with post-graduate Montessori certifications from AMI-, AMS-, or MACTE-approved organizations
- Tuition-funded programs
Program Options for Every Bethesda Family
No matter your family’s needs, we have a program for your schedule and child’s academic goals.
- Additional options for your busy schedule
- Before and after school programs
- Enrichment activities
- Summer vacation camp
Complete Montessori Education Your Bethesda Student Will Love
Bethesda, MD is home to many notable corporation headquarters, government facilities, and schools. With so many opportunities in their own backyards, it’s understandable why Bethesda parents want the best education possible for even the youngest members of their families.
Give your child and yourself more confidence in their academic pursuits with a full Montessori education from Primary Montessori Day School. Our academic and childcare programs are designed with your child’s educational goals and success in mind. To learn more about how we prepare Bethesda children for a bright future, schedule a tour with us today.