Student-focused Montessori Education for Potomac, MD Families
When you want the best for your child, not just any school curriculum will do. At Primary Montessori Day School, we provide the kind of environment and guidance young learners need to build a foundation for scholastic excellence. Through our true Montessori program, Potomac students learn how to meet challenges head-on and develop the qualities necessary for future success.
How Potomac Students Benefit from a Montessori Education
Potomac families with students of all ages can see the benefits of a Montessori education. Primary Montessori’s curriculum is designed to help develop academic and social skills in pre-primary, primary, kindergarten, and elementary students. With our program, your child will:
- Be treated as an individual and allowed to learn at their own pace
- Enjoy a family-like environment where older students act as mentors and role models
- Learn to coordinate play activities and work together with others
- Develop self-assessment skills and practice self-correction
- Work towards personal goals while developing self-control
- Explore through interactive educational materials and teaching activities
“Our son has been at Primary Montessori for 1-1/2 years. We’re very satisfied with our experience! He’s made great progress academically and socially. The administration and teachers communicate his progress — you won’t find a more beautiful school or better teachers!”
See the Primary Montessori Difference
Primary Montessori prides itself on providing Potomac students an exceptional early education thanks to the dedication of experienced Montessori teachers and staff.
Every child deserves a teacher who loves their job. Our teachers are passionate about guiding students through the Montessori method by:
- Developing a trusting relationship with each student
- Encouraging creativity and problem-solving
- Incorporating the latest Montessori techniques
- Working with students and parents to meet learning goals
Our priority is giving each student a true Montessori experience. As a school, we are:
- Accredited by the American Montessori Society
- Staffed by faculty with post-graduate Montessori certifications from AMI-, AMS-, or MACTE-approved organizations
A Montessori Education for Your Potomac Student
Potomac, MD is one of the most highly-educated small towns in America. That achievement begins with its youngest students who benefit from excellent area schools and driven parents who want the best for their children.
Primary Montessori also wants the best for your children. We invite you to schedule a tour with us and learn more about why Potomac parents trust us to provide the foundation of their children’s academic success.